Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wedding Dress: Check

So I weighed in yesterday before my wedding dress appointment and I lost 1.5 pounds last week!  I will take it.

Once I again I realized I was being a big baby about the dress shopping.  I was totally dreading it, and of course, it was totally fine (I wasn't even tempted to eat the cookies they had out around the store!).  I tried on the dress again and found out the sample was a size smaller than I thought it was and it fit comfortably.  I decided to order the size I am presently and I will have the dress taken in as necessary.  I can imagine no greater horror than not fitting into my wedding dress.  Not cool.

The dress should get here around mid June, which means I have until then to lose some more pounds and tighten things up.  Once I go for dress fittings, can't lose any more weight.  It's going to come fast, but I know if I work hard, eat right, and stay focused, I will be fine.  Plus, once I get to June and all the showers and the parties start, it is going to be a lot harder to be good about what I eat.

My next big hurdle will be engagement pictures, which are three weeks away.  I would like to be a little smaller by then, so I need to be super dedicated over the next few weeks.  I will keep checking in to write about my progress (and probably do some whining too).  My next weigh in is a week away!  Time to go work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment